Friday, October 18, 2013

Ted and Myles 100wc year 3 NZ


As the big hairy ogre rampaged though the city slowly the sky got darker. The buildings crumbled as the ogre stomped around the city waking everyone up. But super  man came to save the day he sprinted up the stairs and leaped out the window then landed on the ogre with a big thud!!! Super man jumped off the ogre and landed on his feet. He wrapped a long rope around the ogres feet and made the ogre fall over it made a deffening bang and made a tremendous crack in the ground.Everyone cheered for super man because it was defeated. Yes!

7 comments:

  1. Ted and Myles - I loved your story about superman and the ogre. It was nice and easy to read as it had a start, middle and end and flowed along nicely. Best of all the super hero won!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story Ted and Myles I really liked Your descriptions!
    Jane:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your story Ted and Myles it had an amazing introduction and very good spelling much better than mine.I cant wait to read your next story.Barney C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKED THE EXPRESSIVE WORDS!!! BY RORY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked your expressive words. It made it sound awesome.Cam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Myles and Ted nice descriptive words and very captivating to read! I like the characters! From Macey(Myles sister):D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Myles and Ted nice descriptive words and very captivating to read! I like the characters! From Macey(Myles sister):D

    ReplyDelete