Friday, October 18, 2013

Barney C100wcY3 NZ


On the night of Halloween,when the wind grow louder slowly the sky got darker.Suddenly MR Cappa pulled the blind up from his after noon sleep, There were people ringing the doorbell and tricker treating.“Off you go I gave you the diary keys.”He locked the door with a big grin on his face.He got going garbage bin sized bag “he was the biggest sweat tooth I know nowonder he worked at the diary.”He went to Ment Margrets house she had a pile of lolies last year.Then to Phillip Huccles house that night he had a big feast.

6 comments:

  1. I like the names in your story and MR cappa's sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the names in your story and MR Cappa's sweet tooth. Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story Barney - love the beginning, your names and your speech marks!! I'm also not surprised it's all about trick and treating because you have such a sweet tooth yourself. Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR Cappa must of been pretty lazy.Cam

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR Cappa is a funny name. josh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you choose to write your story about Halloween. Robyn ( Joshys Mum )

    ReplyDelete