Friday, October 18, 2013

Rose 100wc yr3 NZ!


 ..Slowly the sky got darker...the street lights were off and people were whispering and screaming. The next day it was Halloween. People were wearing their costumes. People were gobbling up alot of lollies as they were walking. People were jumping up and down. Just then someone had scremed help and hopefully it was just a person that got scared. People were laughing and giggling. It was sutch a dark night. and people were crying I dont want to go home. Five hours later everybody was tucked in bed. Every body had a grand Halloween. Everybody was happy.

3 comments:

  1. Rose,
    I loved your story. It really captured the spirit of Halloween and made me smile.
    Not long to wait for Halloween now!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story Rose, I want to hear more.....Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last sentence ROSE!

    ReplyDelete