Friday, October 18, 2013

Joshua H 100wc Yr3 NZ

When I played it was so much fun until it was bed time. Slowly the sky got darker, the owls do their sound lightning struck until a power cut came,evreything went dark I don’t know why. My dad had a lamp, I was afraid of the dark even my sister. I saw my shadow on the door I went to my bedroom to get my sky landers out, it was quite dark that I coldn’t see a thing.when my mum returned the power cut was gone “yay! The power cut was gone.”
I got back into my bed warmly.

5 comments:

  1. I liked the part where it said the owls do their sound. George

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power cut must of been scary.Cam

    ReplyDelete
  3. its good that your dad had a lamp otherwise you might have been scared out of your skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. its good that your dad had a lamp otherwise you might have been scared out of your skin. Josh R

    ReplyDelete