Friday, October 18, 2013

Josh R 100wc y3 NZL


One night I was fast asleep then I got woken up by a windy noise suddenly the roof got riped up it was a tornado! I looked for something to hold on to I found a crack in the wall I ran as fast as I could I nearly got there but got sucked up.I was stuck in the tornado for two days with cars hiting me slowy the sky got darker at the end of the third day I was starving  olso as skiny as a bible!  the tornado stoped I landed safely but a car fell on me.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the worst three days imaginable Josh!!! Things were finally starting to look up until the car landed on you. Did you wake up from a bad dream, or were you squashed by the car, or did you manage to survive the car!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper Watson
    Wow great story and if i was you i would be shocked for three days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love my own story
    Josh R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good writing josh I love it and my favorite part is when the car falls on him but I think it was mabey a little harsh when he had just got out and was about to be free then he got killed =)
    Josh's sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a a smashing story Josh I loved it I hope you can make much more as good and and like that one.
    josh's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. very funny and i loved how you pronounced the story.Joshy & Lucas

    ReplyDelete