Friday, October 18, 2013

Esme & Imogen 100wc y3 nzl


Just when I thought everything couldn’t get eny more worse the sky slowly got darker, I felt like I was in a curse,  I  thought   for a minute just then lightning struck ZAP!!! The lightning hit the ground and formed a big crack.  Then the thunder came BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Drip Drip Drip rain instantly came pouring down.High winds were blowing and roofs started flying off houses I couldn’t  see a thing  I could only hear peple screaming and crying. Then everything stopped. It was a lovely summers morning mabey it was just a dream or was it? BOOM!!! 

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting story Esme and Immi. You both have a great imagination! Keep up the terrific writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story Esme and Immi. It's full of suspense and scary and makes you want to know what happens next! Look forward to more of your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the use of the words : I felt like I was in a curse.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete