Friday, October 18, 2013

Cj 100wc Y3 NZ


One stormy night when hurricane like winds were blowing and gigantic rain drops were hitting the roof like cricket balls slowly the sky got darker. The walls were shuddering and lightning was crackling like rampaging light. The wind was so strong it blew over everything in its path. my bed was shaking violently that night, I got no sleep at all.That morning I sprinted downstairs then opened the door and ran onto the street and saw destruction everywhere.There was a tree on a car sticks and seaweed on the road trampolines had been blown onto neighbours roofs boats had crashed.

8 comments:

  1. CJ,
    This is a wonderful story and very expressive. I bet you have seen some fantastic storms this winter to help along this creative writing.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your awesome words! I hope no one got hurt it's realy realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!C.J.Really good story it was an awesome introduction and really exciting all the way through just like a professional writer.Barney C

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI CJ, I love your use of descriptive words - those gigantic raindrops, and the rampaging light. I remember that night it was pretty scary wasn't it? Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rain must of been pretty loud as well.Cam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not wait to hear more......Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the word destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were so many effective words in your writing! Lucas

    ReplyDelete