Thursday, October 31, 2013

lucas & josh 100wc y4\3


Suddenly I woke up and saw a very violent storm. The violent storm was wripping people's roofs off.  Because of a hurricane! Then I looked out of the window I saw destruction everywhere. Then I got into bed I tucked in so tight that I went straight to sleep. The next day I woke up and saw so many dads building up the village. After that I went out side and tried to help my dad but it was no use, then I thought of an idea, I called some builders from all the way from this village to another.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how your story started with the storm itself, then went into the clean-up efforts afterward. And what a great message about getting people outside the village to come and help, very nice. Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete