Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gala and Alex Y3 100wc NZ

The most fearsome creature is her, it’s just frightful.Her hair is half black half white with devilish horns to match, she has a sickly yellow face. It’s really freaky the way she’s got one eye blue and one eye green.Her fangs poke out of her crooked smile and strech down            her neck.She always wears a particular black and white dress that billows out behind her.

She’s got a massive red wart on the side of her nose.She was expelled from school for drinking ink! It’s like she’s legless she’s Curealla Devil.

2 comments:

  1. Alex and Gala,
    What a scary devil indeed. I'm glad she lives in the night zoo and not at our house!
    Your descriptive words have allowed me to create a very real picture of this creature in my head. I hope she won't follow me into my dreams tonight.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Alex and Gala. You are very descriptive. You n=make it very east to visualize your creature. I would recommend that repair some of your spacing and punctuation errors. Typing isn't easy, I know. (I had to try three times to make my comment is error free.) Keep up the great work!
    Mrs. Vreland@Team 100

    ReplyDelete