Friday, October 18, 2013

Rory 100wc Y3 NZ


It was slowly getting darker. The wolves were howling, the walls were shaking, the windows were cracking. I was scared. I was in Russia on Holiday. It was noon in the morning it was a big storm. In the morning I went out side it was chaos. I was amazed. Mum and Dad were asleep.They would be amazed. Everyone came out on the street and tidied up. I helped my next door neighbour get a tree off his car. Someone got glass in his eyes. He went to the hostpital. I felt bad for him. We tidied up everything on the street.

3 comments:

  1. Very expressive and quite scary. Lots of good adjectives. If that happened in real life you would actually be freaked out.

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad for the guy who got glass in his eye as well. Ted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rory - excellent story - especially your first sentence which was awesome. I loved your word chaos as well. Barney and Camille

    ReplyDelete