Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rory 100wc Y3 NZ


Hello the philippines my name is Rory Moffat. Most of the world is collecting money to get food for you. I felt really bad for you.The Typhoon was a big storm. The uk raised $33 million! I would be so sorry and hamlets.If my family die I would be so sad.The whole world is sad exspshle me.My school is called Muritiai must of horbole in the midle of the night.Im 8 years old .Food is coming fast.Please just remember what  I say “ food well come to your aliteroted. Cuntry and just to know your not alone. 

2 comments:

  1. That final comment is very kind Rory.

    We'll look again how to use the spellcheck and a dictionary to check some of those spellings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Work, Good to see that you are looking out for people in need.

    Keep Up The Good Work

    Scott

    http://scottsas.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete