Friday, November 8, 2013

Ming Y4 100wc NZ

During christmas a little bad boy called Baddie he loves to do trick and bad things. One day he thought about a worst trick he had ever thought and that trick is to stack two wood in a river then put two boots on the top of the wood. He thought that alot of people was going to rescue the stick and the boot.  So Baddie did the trick then one two three four five six seven eight nine ten... thirty. “I have tricked a lot of people,” he said to him self then he laughed for a very very long time.    

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Baddie is a very naughty character isn't he, Ming? Mind you, I found myself quite liking him. I loved the way you built up the number of tricked people there were. I can imagine tricking people made him laugh a lot. I wonder what happened to him when people found out.Well done and thank you for sharing your funny story.
    Mr Leatherdale (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great story Ming- it reminded me of some stories I used to read when I was little. I was laughing by the end, along with Baddie- I doubt either of us will get any presents this year now! Well done- keep up the writing.
    Fiona (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete