Thursday, November 28, 2013

Joshua H 100 wc Y3 muritai school NZ


“Help!!!” he ran as fast as he could “I’m at the wrong address” he was almost at Rundee’s supply store “I need supplies!” Rundee asked him back “why do you need supplies I’m closing my st-” Rumble rumble rumble “oh I get it” a few seconds later. “Thanks Rundee.” then the watcher was a monster! “hey monster take this one” he threw the supplies into the monsters mouth suddenly the monster was acting strange and was doing strange things like putting his head into the toilet! Soon he disappeared. Poof! “Maybe IM in a comic?” the comic was on earth.

1 comment:

  1. Joshua, you did a good job developing your story, ending it with an unexpected twist.


    Suggestion: Remember to edit your work for punctuation and capitalization. It makes the story clearer to the reader.

    Ms. Sargent
    Team 100WC -- USA

    ReplyDelete