Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joshua H 100 wc yr3

I know that your house is destroyed and you have no food and clean water but the charity group has rased over $1000 that will be huge amount of money for food and water. It will might rebuild houses, schools and shops. That will be very nice will it?  but if you don’t have shops you won’t be healthy, strong and you won’t have lots of energy so remember that now. If I was in a typhoon I will be horryfied and a flood will be appearing so I will not be in a typhoon. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking to let the people of the Philippines know how we are doing our bit to help also Joshua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua
    One of the important things to remember when you are blogging is to re-read your work before you publish. There are a couple of places where it seems to me that your fingers might have been working faster than you thought and so there are words missing, or little typos to spot.

    I like the way you are reassuring the children in the Philippines that help is on its way.

    Keep writing
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete