Saturday, November 16, 2013

GALA AND ELSIE Y3 100WC

Yesterday I remembered when Mum went Christmas shopping to buy the presents for the family. ‘‘Umm Mum could you please buy some turkey for dinner, pleeease’‘I begged ‘‘O.k. sweetie if I can remember’‘she replied. This is one thing I should tell you about my Mum, she never remembers anything. ‘Yeah right’ I muttered under my breath, and guess what! She for got the turkey! “Oh Mum" I complained ‘you’re always so bad at remembering!’ I was really annoyed at her, ‘sorry sweetheart’ Mum whispered. I was so angry that I stomped to my room to sulk, after about ten minutes I went to find Mum. She went to buy the turkey but she forgot the milk!  

1 comment:

  1. But did she remember the presents?? Ha ha! Love your sense of humour Gala and Elsie. Great approach to this prompt. Be sure to ask your teacher to help teach you proper quotation marks skills. You almost have them correct.
    Ms Wilson
    (Team 100 BC Canada)

    ReplyDelete