Friday, November 8, 2013

Cam&Joshy yr3/4 100wc nzl


I was walking along a creek with my dad and we went across a slippery bridge. It didn’t even have rails to hold onto. He accidentally slipped off the bridge and handstands underwater. All I could see was his soggy gumboots. He was tired of doing handstands, so he decided to come out but, when he put his hands on the bridge, they slipped off again. He started to chase fish and eels away because they were annoying him. So he swam back towards me soaked and freezing cold. I carefully helped him get out of the freezing cold water.

1 comment:

  1. Cam and Joshy I enjoyed your 100WC. It made me laugh because ti sounds like the dad was having more fun than the character telling the story. You have used some great description about the bridge and it gave a good picture of what it looked like. Your third sentence, that starts 'He accidentally slipped off the bridge...', doesn't quite make sense. Can you spot how you could make it better? Keep up the great writing boys and I look forward to reading more 100WC from you.

    Mrs McGuiness (Team 100WC) England

    ReplyDelete