Thursday, November 28, 2013

Flynn and Lucas 100wc Y4 NZL



“GET THE KEYS NOW!’’ “Got’em!’’ “Get in the car!’’But something was horribly wrong with there car. “I think I should use my police powder?’’ “Yes but quickly!’’ In one minute they covered the whole car with police powder. “I knew it. Something with wings destroyed the engine!’’ “Uh...dude?’‘What?!’’ “Well I don’t know if you have noticed but your sworn enemy is getting closer, run!’’ “But what with wings could of possibly destroyed the engine?’’ “The bat caves!’’ “Sure.’’ When they got to the bat caves they both realised that they made a big mistake. “AH! Vampire bats!’’

1 comment:

  1. Hi Flynn and Lucas - what a fast moving and exciting piece you've written for this week's 100WC. Make sure when you're writing speech that it's clear who's saying what though. I love the fact that you've now added vampire bats - I wonder what happens next?

    Su Harris (team 100WC - Suffolk)

    ReplyDelete