Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cj 100wc Y3 NZ


Hello the people of the Philippines .Here in New Zealand I have heard about the typhoon called Haiyan and the whole world has too.Everybody is doing as much as possible and here at Muritai school we are having a day were we all bring in money.We have raised one thousand two hundred and twelve dollars.I think if I had no home no food and no water I would be devastated.Right now billions of billions of people are donating money so I think you will make it through!If I could I would send lots and lots of food to you.

2 comments:

  1. What a very kind comment your last one is CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your mum, CJ. That final comment is very thoughtful.

    Did you decide to edit the sentence 'Help may be slow, but it is coming.' I thought it was very clever.

    ReplyDelete