Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Alex 100wc y3 NZ

I remember when I took my little sister to the park. It was only five minutes to walk so we did. When we got there my sister Eliza started climbing the 6 meter climbing frame. “No  Eliza no’’ I shouted but she took no notice and kept climbing higher. That’s when it happened. Her grip slipped and she fell screaming, I sprinted to catch her but I was too late, she lay on the ground clutching her leg. As soon as we got home Mother drove Eliza to the hospital. She had an x-ray and it showed a broken bone. I smiled at her “ You’ll be okay’’.

3 comments:

  1. Alex,
    Great suspense and imagination in this story. Impressive spelling and punctuation too. I can see your writing is coming along in leaps and bounds at the moment - this 100 word challenge is a great idea.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Alex. This was written with a fast pace, so I wanted to read on and find out what happened to Eliza. Even though it was clear that something bad would happen (6m is very high!), it was full of suspense.

    Keep it up!

    Freya (Team 100WC)
    Brighton, UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great 100 word story Alex. I could really feel the care and concern of the older sister for the younger one. I do hope that Eliza had a speedy recovery from her daredevil accidental fall :-)

    ReplyDelete