Friday, November 8, 2013

Josh R 100wc Y3 NZL

I was driving past Taihape and boot came out of nowhere! It smashed the windshield then it hit my head and then another one. Worst of all the engine broke down! I got so angry I threw it out the window into the lake. I made it totally look like a person drowning. It was the Annual boot throwing competition so everybody came and looked at what they thought was a drowning person because the boots where floating with the bottom sticking up! We called a mechanic he came an hour later he put some gas in and we were off.

2 comments:

  1. An entralling action packed story. I hope it never happens in real life when we're travelling through Taihape.
    Josh R's mum - Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh -

    I liked the way that you started with the action of a boot coming out of nowhere, and then explained later on that there was a competition going on: this works really well. There are some good connectives here - could you make the writing even more interesting with a new different ones? Try it out next time!

    Well done,

    -MikeB.

    ReplyDelete