Thursday, November 28, 2013

George and Solomon 100wc NZL Y3/4


It’s the man who made the human shredder. So they ran from the old crickety house. ”We need professor comic strip a.k.a book. ” I said. He will tell us where or who this person and that mysterious figure that always seems to be following. Later at the professors lab”Okay I get the point. I think I have the potion that will tell you everything you need to know. Now drink up and have a nice doze". During there doze they knew everything the professor said they would. Then they defeated the bad guy and turned the human shredder off.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boys, wow-what a tale. I was super impressed with not only your imagination, but your attention to detail with your punctuation. Good teamwork guys.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the start it doesn't quite make sense boys.


    Flynn

    ReplyDelete