Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lucy Y3 100wc NZ

Kumusta my name is Lucy I heard about your country I hope by the time you have got this you are safe, with lot’s of food and water. Also we have raised some money for you we have donated some money and we’re going to buy food and send it to you! And hopefully the typhoon didn’t hurt all of your family. Anyway here’s a joke: Why did the whale cross the road? To get to the other side. Anyway I hope your country is alright and.We wish you the best ! Paalam na ho!

3 comments:

  1. That was a lovely way to start and end your writing Lucy. 'Paalam na ho' is such a lovely way to say good-bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy
    It is lovely that you have written to let Kumusta know that help is on the way. I like that you have remembered in all situations we must keep a sense of humour.
    'Paalam no ho' is not a phase I know, does it mean cheery by for now?
    Rebecca (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely letter, Lucy. I must admit, I had to do an internet search for "Palaam na ho"- I hadn't heard it either. Well done.
    Fiona (Team100WC)

    ReplyDelete