Thursday, November 14, 2013

lucas 100wc y4


Hi my name is Joe and I’m 79 years old. I remember when I used to live under ground because of the World War 165. My dad died in the war and I had to stay underground for 6 years with only a little bit of food and a little bit of water. There weren’t many people only a few people with my mum. Sometimes I thought of the future. Will my mum die? Will they invent special machines that could keep everyone alive forever? I don’t know how I did it, but I told the future. Yee hah!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lucas, what an imagination - it would be pretty dark living underground. World War 165, they surely are slow learners, I would have thought they could get along a bit better after so many wars. Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas, I hope that wars stop long before 165 but a vivid imagination. I would not envy anyone living underground that long. A great read, thank you.
    Andy Knill, Team 100WC,Essex, UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas this was an interesting take on this week's prompt. I like how you set it in the future and were looking back on a past future war (if that makes sense!). It reminds me a little bit of the City of Ember with everyone living underground. Keep up the good work on your 100WC writing.

    Mrs McGuiness (Team 100WC) Derbyshire, England

    ReplyDelete