Saturday, November 9, 2013

Elsie & Imogen Y3 100wc

SPLASH!!!  ‘Hah’ I sprinted towards the river in our back yard. I knew it was coming from there because people always fall in that river dumbly enough. It’s normally fake though. But this time it was definitely real. I took three steps forward. 1 2 3. “Oh no!” I almost fell in. “Oh that was just a swamp.” It must be ten steps to the river it can’t be anything else and it’s absolutely not going to be 4 steps 1 2 3 ...FOU . . . AAAAAAHH. I fell in luckily I managed to struggle out but still no one knows if that was a trick or not.

2 comments:

  1. good going guys

    it would be really cool if you jumped in and saved someone

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was actually meant to be fake but it could have been real if you wanted :o)

    ReplyDelete