Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Taylah & Mia A Y3 100wc NZ

"Ar me hearties set sail to treasure Island,” Said captain Blue  Beard. They set sail under the high waves of the great sea till they reached Treasure Island then they reached the secret lever under the sand. One of captain Blue Beards pirates pulled it and a big hole appeared all the pirates jumped in and disapered in a cave full of treasure “ Thats more me like it” said the captain then he orded the shef to make him a fish casserole  then he said “finally we can make a start on finding treasure" so they set out once again.

4 comments:

  1. Captain Bluebeard sure liked treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle van der wiltSeptember 3, 2014 at 7:26 PM

    I like the way you put ar me hearties to start with
    it grabed my attention

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaarrh - a fine story you have here me lassies!

    ReplyDelete