Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tai Y3 100 wc NZ

“Finally we can make a start to my evil plan!” said King Kitty. (King Kitty was actually a cat he was also evil.) King Kitty said, “This is my plan to get our revenge on those shaggy dingos. And-” “Actually they are dogs.” interrupted King Kitty’s servant. “HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME!” screeched King Kitty. “If you don’t care about our evil revenge, then I’ll do my revenge all by myself!” King Kitty shouted. So he prowled out of the kingdom door. Finally he got to his destination: Dogland. King Kitty got imprisoned instantly. “Save me someone!” he screamed. But no-one did.

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant story....sooooo funny. Thanks Tai, I enjoyed reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle van der wiltSeptember 3, 2014 at 7:15 PM

    awesome story

    ReplyDelete
  3. King Kitty, What a name.... What a name!

    ReplyDelete