Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Luke Y3 NZ 100wc


50 years ago in Africa, there was a man called Tom, he owned a male crocodile called Pepper. He ALWAYS forgot about Pepper when he went to work, so Pepper was all on his own. Pepper’s favourite food was orange seeds ( the soft version not the hard version!) One day Tom was SO happy that Pepper was dumbfounded! Tom then invited his neighbour round to have tea. Then, they put Pepper in the lake, together, they watched him... later on the neighbour said “ Could I have him?” Tom turned bright red and said “ Sorry, no!” “AWWWW!” the neighbour screeched.

2 comments:

  1. HI Luke
    Thank you for highlighting the key words, it makes it easy to see and I really liked the way you have used pepper as a name! I felt really quite sorry for Pepper during your story and was hoping he might have a happy ending by living with the neighbour....
    keep on writing!
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luke. I am very impressed with your punctuation for a year 3 student! I hope you are enjoying the 100 word challenge, you are doing a marvellous job. You are the first student from NZ I have commented on, I'm proud that your teacher is also doing a marvellous job teaching you punctuation. Tracey in NZ (100WC team).

    ReplyDelete