Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Yoshi Y3 NZ 100wc

“ Finally we can make a start”I said in a relived voice.We got into the car and went to the super market and bought lots of junk food.Then I said to my dad"Lets hit the road " my dad stepped on the accelerator 240 k\h on the high way but suddenly a motor cycle crashed into a car and the driver did a flip and landed on the cars roof.I got out of the car and said " are you ok?" the man didn't reply then the ambulance came and took the man away then I got back into the car and drove home on state high way1.

6 comments:

  1. What kind of junk food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that the ambulance came straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you have used a 'relieved voice' Yoshi.

    Be careful of using too many 'thens' in your story again - they are beginning to creep back in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story, buddy! I'm glad it didn't happen in real life though - wouldn't want the car scratched! I like your writing style a lot. Dad :-)

    ReplyDelete