Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jack Y3 100wc NZ

“Ahhrr!” screamed the crocodile “I forgot to catch some Nemo fish for my tea but I can’t it is snowing”. He felt his forhead it was like Antarctica. Mhhrrr I might go to the hot pools “Ahhr”much better.”no not much better oohhaa he vomited orange’s and pepper. He went to the Doctor you have got goose the bumps to get rid off them you have to eat a goose.”Ok” said crocodile so off he went.He saw a goose with soft feathers. He gobbled it up noooo the goose was never seen again.  

1 comment:

  1. You have a good imagination Jack! Poor goose at the end of the story, wonder if it cured the crocodile's goose-bumps? I liked the end of your writing as it made me laugh!
    Keep up the imaginative writing
    Nicola Richardson, team 100wc, Tyne and Wear, UK

    ReplyDelete