Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Isabelle and Arnameika Y3 100wc NZ


“Finally we can make a start to the hike in the lake district.”  “Quick load the car with our luggage.” Stink, Judy Mody and casper got in the car.”So they set off for there best hoilday in there life. In a few hours they arrived they hopped out and got there backpacks and stuffed in there luggage and they began hikeing. In a few hours they were puffed out so much thay stopped and made a fort and went to bed. In the morning thay woke to find a rock spider in stinks bed “Awesome!” said stink.

5 comments:

  1. Stink was very brave, I bet I would be really scared of that spider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't think it was awesome if I found a rock spider in my bed! Good imagination girls and good use of speech marks. Well done. From Fiona (Arnamieka's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny story girls ... Stink sounds like a brave character!

    ReplyDelete