Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Maya and Sofia Y3 NZ 100wc

Finally we can make a start. We were waiting for the 3.2.1 blast off signal. “ Hello I am Cw360 the spaceship guide.’’ “ Arrrrrrr” I cried “ I never knew that spaceship computers could talk” “ Yes they can” Said Cw360 over hearing me. “ I can see the planet” Said the guide. “ Great” I spllutered. “ Wait who is driving?” “I’ll go and see.” “ Who are you.” Fluffball the cutest alien Typo planet.” “ Plus to give you further infomation I love goody goody gum drops.” Suddenly in a flash we were in a room filled with gold ... we’re rich.

2 comments:

  1. Cw360 is a very odd name! I like how you did a different name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UKSeptember 7, 2014 at 1:43 AM

    Well done girls for having a go at some speech. It would be easier for your readers if you put a new person speaking on a new line. You have several ideas in this piece & at times I got a tiny bit muddled (I get muddled easily!) but you might like to have another look to see if you could have made your ideas a little bit clearer.
    I hope to see you work on 100WC again!

    ReplyDelete