Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Petra 100wc Y3 NZ


“But it is yellow.” said Coco. “I’m doing green things.”said Coco. “I have only got this weekend to find something that is green for aunty” said Coco starting to shout. They were looking all over the island to fined something to take a photo to send to her. Then they found a little green Lady-bird with a little black head so we sent the photo to her aunty. Her Aunty sent the painting of the little lady-bird but it was only a photo. Coco extremely liked the painting that her Aunty did,her aunty also liked it.

3 comments:

  1. Isabelle Van Der wiltSeptember 9, 2014 at 6:47 PM

    coco must have look hard to find a green lady bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH ! I LOVED YOUR STORY! I especially loved that you might not of noticed, but I think you actually put a MORAL in that story, Petra!! I thin I spotted a moral that tells you that you should protect the environment!!
    Other than that, Great story, I can't WAIT to read your next story. I also liked how your 100 wc's are a sort of series. Their about this little girl called Coco and she's ALWAYS up to something! And she also lives on an island. I love how you made the family live on an island INSTEAD... of just doing: There was once a family, they lived in a house! Great work, Petra! Hope you write an even BETTER story in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco again? This girl is quite a mischef-maker! From Fraser.

    ReplyDelete