Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Yoshi Y3 100wc NZ

Here in the 50th century we have something called F1 magna racing.  Skip the boring part here in the 51st century we have something called crash,smash oh no! I said lets go fix it at the radio shop''sorry But i’m afraid its the last one’’ said the shop ceper said “But that radio costs a fortcune “I dont know what to do “ “ Ok lets go buy a lolipop and eat it by the park “ “Ok lets go”and we went”Byeeeeeeee” I said in a happy voise.He was all alone “What should I do first”he said”I got  an idea I could wtatch TV and went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yoshi, I liked your happy voice, Your character does same things you like, enjoying lolly pop in the park and watch TV and goes to bed. It was interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! GREAT STORY YOSHI !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That story was different from all the others........... I LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete