Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Sofia y3 100wc Nz


One million years ago lived a linx. Who lived in a zoo. He was deeply Injured and needed lots of meat.’‘But I’m afraid it’s the last one.’’ he said.’‘Well  give me anything you have.’’ Said the linx calmly to the zookeeper. Suddenly a king cobra slithered over the linxes paw, then the linx  moved. it didn’t notice that the king cobra bit his paw, and it started bleeding. Arrrr it cried. ‘’Quick get me a bandege.’’ cried the linx.’’ that king cobra was poisined.’’ ‘’I knew it.’’ called the zookeeper from the medecal room.‘’Hurry up ‘’.the linx said suddenly the wound heled.’‘I’m beeter said the linx.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing how quickly that wound healed! By Fraser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! It was pretty bad when the king cobra bit the lynx but, still I was pretty happy when the lynx healed




    Awww! I was pretty sad when the king cobra bit the lynx, but still, I was pretty happy when it healed Luke tait



    ReplyDelete
  3. Naughty snake, go away! BY YOSHIKI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so sorry for that poor Lynx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lynx was probably VERY hurting a lot

    ReplyDelete