Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Theo Y3 100wc NZ

Here in the 40th century we do something called apple salling, skip the boring part, magni-racing is what you want to here about “hecomesaroundfirstlapsecondlapthirdlap 4th lap and finished” the commentater muttered inaudibly. “but I’m afraid it’s the last one.” he said. Nobody wanted to race any more magni-racing was out of fashion. Until fi-magni-racing. f1-magni-racing is so fast no body can commentate, except for me. “He comes around 1st lap, 2nd, 3rd, 4th finished” Now I’m the King commentater, yay! f1-magni-racing is the most amasing sport ever.

6 comments:

  1. We liked how you did the starting
    from Taylah and Arnameika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a fast type of racing, Theo! Can I try to commentate? Thefirstlapandthe2ndandthe3rdandthe4thandfinished! By Fraser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow theo!!! I liked how the commentator Said every thing in a muddled voice like this " Thefirstlapandthe2ndandthe3rdandthe4thandfinished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fi-magni-racing sure is fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think that Fi-magni-racing is the most amazing sport!

    ReplyDelete