Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Isabelle Y3 100wc NZ

One evening Tom and Lily ran out side to tell greek storys about the gods there mother had said there grandad was coming over. Then tom said look at the clouds there gray. Suddenly Lily heard thunder ‘‘arwsome” said Tom.  it's like Thor then" I'm afraid its the last one" he said. Grandad arived and he said ill tell you abut gods by the fire ok replied tom and lilly. thor had a hammer and smashed the clouds to make thunder. what aubt lightning said lilly I dont know  about lightning hestia goddess of heart and home.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you started the stated you're story.

    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you would know everything about the greek gods if you wrote about them for the 100 wc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you wrote about gods.

    ReplyDelete