Friday, October 14, 2016

Olivia Eastbourne NZ

Friday 14 October  

100wc


In outer space  a girl alien called Mòmò walked on her 3 legs to her house on Pluto. As she opened the door and walked in,it  was damp and gloomy. As Mòmò opened the curtain the material felt like soft silk then a glow came out  of her locket “oh my locket is glowing is yours Alice? ” says Mòmò”Alice?Alice?” Mòmò looks and looks still Alice isn’t found. Then Mòmò heard a crash! Mòmò ran outside and there was Alice sitting on a rock “Alice your alive.” But then Alice the hologram disappeared and a voice came on the hologram. It said”your friend is my prisoner and I took her locket” but Mòmò was brave and said back”I know your voice Widdo I’m not afraid .” Then she hired a space-ship and went to find Alice .Yay she’s finally on a mission. Meanwhile after 5 hours searching she finds Alice. Back on Pluto every-one celebrated.

2 comments:

  1. I love the action and suspense you have created in this writing, Olivia. Great language, you really had me wondering what was going to happen!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was awesome Olivia
    bella

    ReplyDelete